The Last of Us Part II Remastered Coming on January 19 for PS5 | Pre-order Now
The Last of Us Part II Remastered
PlayStation 5™ – US & EU
- This is the remastered version for the PlayStation 5.
- It’s coming on January 19, 2024.
- Pre-order is still available here at Playasia.
It’s time to experience the award-winning action-adventure game in its remastered version as Sony Interactive Entertainment and Naughty Dog brings The Last of Us Part II Remastered for PlayStation 5. So, set your alarms as it’s coming on January 19.
If you already own The Last of Us Part II for PlayStation 4, you can upgrade to the remastered version for $10. Plus, the saved data can be carried over.
So, are you ready to experience the winner of over 300 Game of the Year awards with its remastered version on January 19?
Check out the remastered version overview below via the official website.
Play the winner of over 300 Game of the Year awards, remastered for the PlayStation®5 console. Relive or play for the first time Ellie and Abby’s story, now with graphical enhancements, new gameplay modes like the roguelike survival experience No Return, full DualSense™ wireless controller integration, and more.
Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming. Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors. When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure.
Enjoy this game with its deep combat with the No Return Mode. Survive of the fittest with the new mode. This mode comes with new trophies that encourages the players to dig on what the No Return Mode has to offer.
Here’s the overview of the No Return Mode below via the official website.
Experience deep combat via an entirely new mode! Survive as long as you can in each run as you choose your path through a series of randomized encounters featuring different foes and memorable locations from throughout The Last of Us Part II, all culminating in tense boss battles.
Unique gameplay modifiers can offer new and unexpected challenges as you fight to succeed – and survive – in a host of different encounter types. Play as a variety of characters including never-before-playable characters like Dina, Jesse, Lev, Tommy and more,2 each with unique traits to offer different playstyles, and unlock skins for them as you progress to use in the mode.
Check out the No Return Mode trailer below.
The Last of Us Part II Remastered launches for PS5 (US & Europe) on January 19. It’s available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- A complex, emotional story – Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie’s relentless pursuit of vengeance. The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil and hero versus villain
- A beautiful yet dangerous world – Set out on Ellie’s journey, taking her from the peaceful mountains and forests of Jackson to the lush, overgrown ruins of greater Seattle. Encounter new survivor groups, unfamiliar and treacherous environments, and terrifying evolutions of the infected. Brought to life by the latest iteration of the Naughty Dog engine, the deadly characters and world are more realistic and meticulously detailed than ever before
- Tense and desperate action-survival gameplay – New and evolved gameplay systems deliver upon the life-or-death stakes of Ellie’s journey through the hostile world. Feel her desperate struggle for survival through improved features such as high-intensity melee combat, fluid movement and dynamic stealth. A broad variety of weapons, crafting items, skills and updates allows you to personalize Ellie’s capabilities to your play style
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase.
Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!